Table of Contents
SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
- When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
- Email marketing (if applicable):
- With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
- If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so, or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 3 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
- In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
- Google analytics: Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at
SECTION 4 – SECURITY
- To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
- If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 5 – COOKIES
- like most websites, we use small bits of data called cookies stored on users’ computers to simulate a continuous connection. cookies let us ‘remember’ information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move within our service without reintroducing yourself. members who disable cookies will not be able to use the service, as they are required to maintain your login to our service within a browser session. disabling cookies does not prevent you from accessing websites published under our system, though some features of those sites may be degraded.
- these cookies can be tied back to personally identifiable information only in the event that you are logged in to our service. if you are logged in to our service, the cookies on your computer will uniquely identify your account within our system.
SECTION 6 – REQUEST USER DATA DELETION
- The time we retain your information for depends on the type of information – for example, log-in data is retained for up to 90 days from the date the data is collected. If you instruct us to delete your account, your information is deleted within 60 days of the latter of verification of account ownership and receiving your account deletion request.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION